If you have an iPhone, you are most likely using Apple’s iMessage, which is the company’s instant messaging service.
Since its inception in 2011, iMessage has been a smartphone tool that has come to represent iPhone users. Some people may believe you are wealthy if you use iMessage.
Because this is the case, some Android fans are envious because iMessage is only available to iPhone users. However, there is a workaround that allows you to use this texting service on your Android device.
If you want to give it a shot, just follow these simple steps:
How to Use iMessage on an Android Device
According to Business Insider, Android users can utilize iMessage. However, they can only do so using MacBook.
- You would, of course, require an Apple ID. Once you’ve obtained it, you can enter the code to gain access to the MacBook’s System Preferences.
- When you get there, select the “Name, Phone, Email” option. Click that button and enter the phone number associated with your Android smartphone.
- Following that, you must create an iMessage account with your Apple ID.
- Then, open the AirMessage app on your MacBook. You should also disable your laptop’s battery-saving option so that it does not sleep automatically.
- You may then install AirMessage on your Android device. Create or open an account. When you’re finished, iMessage will immediately connect to your device.
If you want to learn more, go on this link.
Other Android Tips and Tricks
Aside from iMessage, Android smartphones conceal a plethora of features that customers will undoubtedly find useful or entertaining. You can surely benefit from these tricks, thanks to PopSci’s report:
- Modify the status bar
- At home, turn off the lock screen.
- Change volume settings on your own.
- Cast your Android device’s screen
- Increase the visibility of text and images.
- Apps can be run concurrently.