Toyin Lawani is a gorgeous fashion stylist and entrepreneur born from a rich and prestigious family. In fact, she is described as “jack of all trade Master of All“.
She is the CEO and creative director of Tiannah’s Place Empire and also the founder of the Fashion Academy, Tiannah’s Styling Fashion Academy in Nigeria.
Lawani is known for her philanthropic nature and savvy entrepreneurial skills she has portrayed herself as a role model in business to her fans.
Here are things you should know about Toyin Lawani
· Toyin Lawani was born in 1982 and hails from a prestigious family in Ekiti State. She is a mother of two kids
· Her father is Olanrewaju Lawani, he was the famous politician who worked with General Yakubu Gowon (Rtd). Her mother was a textile merchant in the USA.
· Toyin’s grandfather was a Commissioner of Police. Her grandmother on her part was the Reagent of Ikole Ekiti in Ekiti State.
· Lawani’s dad wanted her to be a lawyer while her mother groomed her to be an entrepreneur. She bagged a Bachelor Degree in English Language from the University of Lagos.
· Lawani revealed she owned a boutique at the age of 16 as well as a mini supermarket and a spa all while still studying at the University of Lagos.
· She has a range of skin care products called “Tiannah’s Glow Product”’ as well as a fashion academy called “TiannahStyling Fashion Academy”.
· She has snagged a number of awards to include the City People Awards and also the Stylist of the Year award at the 2014 ELOY Awards.
· She is also the owner of Amaladotcom, Tiannah”s photo studio, Elegante by Tiannah, Lingerie by Tiannah and many more businesses she is yet to reveal.
· She is the writer of The Business Mogul Guide which has inspired a lot of youths.
· The business guru is a brand ambassador for a sex enhancement drugs KOLAQUAGBO.
· She has a reality TV show project titled “Diary of a Fashion Guru” which is aired on TV stations in the country.