Without disputing facts, Bukola Adeeyo is very talented, she is beautiful and has many achievements. Bukola Adeeyo I am without a doubt one of the most grown Yoruba actresses. She has acted and starred in several films, although she is from Oyo State.
2 she grew up in Lanfewa Abeokuta in Ogun State, where she started acting after joining Odunlade Adekola Film Production.
3.Bukola Adeeyo is a Nigerian Yoruba film producer and actress. She was born Bukola Adeeyo on December 18, 1989 in Ibadan, Nigeria
4. Her father is from Oyo and she is the first of four children, she went to Moshood Abiola Polytechnic School.
5. She came to Limelight in a movie called Sunday Dagboru, but her first movie was Ila Owo, she was introduced to the film industry by Odunlade Adekola.
6.Bukola gave birth to a girl born in 2017 and welcomed her second child, a boy, on Monday, February 11, 2019. She welcomed the boy just two years after having her first child. with her husband Mr. Bello Ladipo Ibrahim.
7. Bukola Adeeyo’s role model in the industry is Odunlade Adekola, Fathia Balogun and she said she owns her success to God, her parents and her boss Odunlade Adekola.
8. You will find below some movies that Bukola Adeeyo has participated in: • Sunday Dagboru • Monday Omo Adugbo • Ajinigbe • Emi nire kan • Soku Daye • Olaide Oyinlomo • Amori • My wife and I • Mr. and Mrs. Jeorge Iyo ayemi • Kara • Alani Pomolekun • Sleepover • Star Girl
9. She has been awarded multiple times: Best of Nollywood Awards 2016 Best of Nollywood Awards 2016 (Win) • Most Promising Actress of the Year at City Popular Entertainment Awards. • In 2019, she received an award from the Symbol of Hope Foundation in recognition of her outstanding performance in her chosen career, humanitarian service and inspirational lifestyle • Best Supporting Actress (Yoruba) at the Best Of Nollywood Award 2018 (nominated)
10.Bukola Adeeyo has an estimated net worth of $200,000. She earns sponsored ads on her social media pages, sponsorship deals, movie roles, and sales of her products.