‘it is disrespectful to split bills with women’ BBNaija Sheggz

'it is disrespectful to split bills with women' BBNaija Sheggz

Big Brother Naija Season 7 former housemate, Segun Daniel Olusemo better known as Sheggz has asserted that it is disrespectful for a man to spilt bills with a woman.

In a recent podcast interview, ‘Bahd And Boujee’, Sheggz argued that while a woman can help with household expenses, it would be disrespectful for her to contribute as much as the man.

Sheggz, who is currently in a relationship with his colleague Bella, noted that in his own relationship, his partner contributes about 20 percent, while he covers the remaining 80 percent.

He said,

“I don’t want my babe paying my bills or paying her own bills because it’s going to be disrespectful.

“By the way, I go for women that work really hard. In my situation, my woman works really hard and she is actually successful but I understand that my money is our money and her money is her money.

“And honestly, if she gives me peace in my home, I’m okay with that.

“No 50/50 in my home. My house is 80/20. I wouldn’t say 100 percent because that is very unfair.

“When my woman spends her money, she won’t feel bad because she doesn’t do it all the time. I feel like as men we are wired to provide.”

See video below

Read Also: BBnaija S7; Trolls drag Toke Makinwa over her comment on Sheggz and Bella

No Comments Yet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.