Forbes Africa just released their list of the richest Kings in Africa and two Nigerian monarchs make the list – at No.2 and No.3. See the list below…
1. King Mohammed VI, Morocco. Estimated net worth: $2 billion. Source: Investments
2. Oba Obateru Akinrutan , Ugbo Land, Nigeria. Estimated net worth: $300 million. Source: Oil.
3. Oba Okunade Sijuwade , Ile-Ife, Nigeria. Estimated net worth: At least $75 million Source: Construction, Property, and Oil.
4. King Mswati III , Swaziland. Estimated net worth: At least $50 million. Source: Investments.
5. Otumfuo Osei Tutu II, Ashanti, Ghana. Estimated net worth: $10 million. Source: Mining Equipment, Property, Jewelry.