Ever wondered what causes mouth Odour and how to prevent it? I wouldn’t say cure because there is no permanent cure to mouth odour but they are things to do to prevent it from happening to you.
Before addressing an issue you have to know what causes it.
bab breath is caused by poor hygiene, bacteria accumulate on the tougue and the teeth therefore causing offensive smell from the mouth.
That’s why its advicable to floss after every meal and there is also what they call scrapping of tongue, so scrap your tongue daily to reduce the chance of bad breath.
1. Pineapple is believed to have natural remedy to mouth Odour although its not scientifically proven.
2. Water helps also because dryness of the mouth causes mouth Odour that’s why morning breath are usually the worst.
3. Personal hygiene is the most important, its advicable to brush your teeth morning and Night.
READ ALSO: How To Dress Classy For Work
4. Zinc salt is advicable also for rinsing your mouth after every meal.
5. Green tea helps also does a good job, sip on it every day and see the difference.