Beauty Trends In 2018
Looking back 2017 and all the fun and experimental beauty trends we rolled with. Some we laughed off and some to stuck with but most of all we had a great beauty year.
The year couldn’t have been better without all the fun and innovative beauty products, mostly from the likes of Kylie, vane polish, Fenty beauty , Anastasia, glam cosmetics and more . Walking into 2018, here are some of the beauty looks you would be wearing in the early months of 2018.
1. Chromed nail arts
2. More focus on the eyes ; more eye colour and dramatic lashes
3. Pulled back pontail
4. Nude and red lip colors
5. Nude eye shadow and bright / bold lip colours
6. Dramatic eye shadows and nude lips
7. Very subtle but oily nude make up
8. Strong bronzed out cheek bone definition / highlighting
9. Dramatic Head pieces
10. Mask war for clear face beauty ( no make up )
Instagram pages of; Toni Olaoye, Jackie Aina, Urze Kulture, Bmpro , oasis med spa and fenty beauty
Funke Ajomale455 Posts
Funke works as a Business Development Manager, she's a Fashion Writer at Glamsquad Magazine and is also a freelance fiction and non-fiction writer.